Manage Business EffectivelyGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,475
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
In this Manage Business Effectively course you’ll identify opportunities for continuous improvement, learn to minimize risk and confidently participate in commercial decisionmaking for your organization, whether corporate or government, profit or not-for-profit.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Manage Business Effectively course, the subjects you may study include:
- What are operational plans?
- Seven planning steps
- Introducing the case study
- Establish goals
- Employee consultation
- Define activities
- Devise KPIs
- Human resource planning
- Recruitment and selection
- Physical, technical and financial resources
- Acquiring resources
- Contingency planning
- Communicate the plan
- Implement the plan
- Coaching and mentoring
- Evaluate the plan
- Managing projects
- Project lifecycle
- Project management approaches
- Project objectives
- Project stakeholders
- Project scope
- Triangle of triple constraints
- Work breakdown structure
- Project Budget
- Project team roles
- Project communication
- Project risk
- Project monitoring
- Project performance reporting
- Managing variations
- Project evaluation and lessons learned
- Continuous improvement
- Benchmarks, standards and awards
- Six Sigma
- Measuring performance
- Collecting data
- Tools for continuous improvement
- Controlling input and output
- Enabling innovation and improvement
- Trust and respect
- Motivating and empowering
- Creating the right environment
- Seeking and using feedback
- Role-modeling behaviors
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Manage Business Effectively course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Create an environment that supports the application of innovative practice through a holistic approach to the integration of innovation across all areas of your organization.
- Lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes and create an environment that supports the application of innovative practice.
- Develop and monitor operational plans to provide efficient and effective workplace practices that improve your organization’s productivity and profitability.
- Undertake projects by planning, administering and monitoring outcomes before reviewing the project to identify lessons learned.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re an experienced manager with increasing accountability or you’re simply looking to build your business management profile, this Manage Business Effectively course is ideal for you and your career.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: