Manage Business EffectivelyGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,980
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
In this Manage Business Effectively course you’ll identify opportunities for continuous improvement, learn to minimize risk and confidently participate in commercial decision-making for your organization, whether corporate or government, profit or not-for-profit.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Manage Business Effectively course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - OPERATIONAL PLANNING
- Introduction to operational plans
- The seven planning steps
- Step 1 - Establish goals
- Step 2 - Define activities
- Step 3 - Devise KPIs
- Step 4 - Resource the plan
- Step 5 - Communicate the plan
- Step 6 - Implement the plan
- Step 7 - Evaluate the plan
MODULE 2 - MANAGING PROJECTS
- Introduction to project management
- Initiating a project
- Planning a project
- Project execution and monitoring
- Closing a project
MODULE 3 - CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Benchmarks, standards and awards
- Six Sigma
- Measuring performance
- Collecting data
- Tools for continuous improvement
- Controlling input and output
MODULE 4 - ENABLING INNOVATION AND IMPROVEMENT
- Trust and respect
- Motivation and empowering
- Creating the right environment
- Creative thinking and innovation
- Seeking and using feedback
- Developing innovation skills
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Manage Business Effectively course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be better equipped to:
- Create an environment that supports the application of innovative practice through a holistic approach to the integration of innovation across all areas of your organization.
- Lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes and create an environment that supports the application of innovative practice.
- Develop and monitor operational plans to provide efficient and effective workplace practices that improve your organization’s productivity and profitability.
- Undertake projects by planning, administering and monitoring outcomes before reviewing the project to identify lessons learned.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re an experienced manager with increasing accountability or you’re simply looking to build your business management profile, this is an essential course for you and your career.