Implementing Innovation and Continuous ImprovementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$570
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 months continuous access
- Start DateAny time – start today!
Implementing Innovation and Continuous Improvement work together and are the key to business growth. Australian Institute of Management Education and Training is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
You’ll develop innovative thinking to identify, validate and implement innovations that drive organizational improvement.
What You'll Learn
In this Implementing Innovation and Continuous Improvement course, the subjects you may study include:
MODULE 1 - CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SYSTEMS
- Introduction to continuous improvement
- Legislation, benchmarks, standards and awards
- The Deming principles
- Six Sigma
- Lean production
- Continuous improvement and sustainability
MODULE 2 - IMPLEMENTING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Monitoring, reviewing and controlling
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) method
- Process mapping
- Measuring performance
- Tools for continuous improvement
- Controlling input and output
MODULE 3 - MANAGING OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMPROVEMENTS
- Building trust and respect
- Motivation and empowering
- Change management
- Seeking and using feedback
- Learning organizations
MODULE 4 - CREATIVE THINKING AND INNOVATION
- Introduction to creativity
- Creating the right environment
- Creative thinking approaches
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Implementing Innovation and Continuous Improvement course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be better equipped to:
- Create an environment that enables and supports innovative practice by focusing on a holistic approach to the integration of innovation across all areas of your organization.
- Implement continuous improvement systems and processes by using strategies to actively encourage your team to participate in the process.
- Analyse information to monitor and adjust performance strategies, and to manage opportunities for further improvements.
- Design, fit-out and decorate workspaces to encourage creative mindsets, collaborative working and the development of positive workplace relationships.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
What You'll Need To Get In
If your role involves the strategic development of people and processes, this course will enable you to better understand best practices in delivering Continuous Improvement and Innovation Initiatives.