Developing Executive Presence and Maximising Your Impact
- Awarded byAptitude Management
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeClassroom
- Course Cost$1,850
- Duration3 Days
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration3 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- LocationNSW, WA, VIC, QLD, SA, ACT
This in-depth three-day workshop will help you clarify and set-in motion the type of impression you would like to make on others to be more impactful, memorable and successful.
You’ll learn to pinpoint the key elements for developing a strong executive presence and build superior trust, credibility, and rapport with others. Communicate with influence using the right combination of verbal & non-verbal techniques to create and maintain strong positive impressions when cultivating professional relationships.
What You'll Learn
Topics covered in this course include;
- Manage your first impressions
- Communication skills – interpersonal/intrapersonal
- Speaking with maximum impact
- Leadership skills to begin mastering today
- Importance of a personal brand
- Setting goals for further achievement
- Networking successfully
- Building trust & credibility
- Branding yourself on purpose
- Living up to your brand
- Managing your online presence
- Becoming influential and persuasive
- Dealing skilfully with difficult people
- Facilitating presentations and meetings
Why Study With Aptitude Management
Want to gain a professional edge? Take your leadership skills to the next level with Aptitude Management!
Aptitude have extensive experience in addressing issues commonly faced by managers, which is why they’ve created a range of specialised courses designed for mid-level leaders that aim to expand your tool kit to help you become a better leader - because after all, a better leader means a better performing and happier team.
With expert-led workshops running Australia-wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, there’s never been a better time to upskill and create a brighter future for you and your workplace.
By signing up to a workshop with Aptitude Management you’re committing to bettering your skills, career and workplace, and because your success is their success, Aptitude will provide attendees with post-workshop coaching sessions. These sessions will further encourage positive behavioural change and improve information retention.
Where Will It Lead Me?
This three-day workshop designed by Aptitude Management will help you clarify and set-in motion the type of impression you would like to make on others to be more impactful, memorable and successful.
Upon completion, you will be able to utilise 3 core leadership skills for coaching, motivating, and providing feedback.
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $1,850
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.