Contract ManagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$1,495
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Explore the contract lifecycle, from tendering and negotiating to managing risk and administering contracts with this Contract Management course. Foster sustainable relationships with suppliers through better management of the tendering and selection process, monitoring the performance of suppliers, managing risk and resolving disagreements more effectively. Included in this course are comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Contract Management course, the subjects you may study include:
- Fundamentals of a contract
- Reviewing and reading a contract
- Contract contents and common inclusions
- Relationship management
- The tendering process
- Negotiating the contract
- Preliminary meetings within groups
- Preparation for the negotiation
- Complete the negotiation and document outcomes
- Risk management
- Duty of care and due diligence
- Contract administration and project management
- Contract variations
- Resolving disputes
- Enforcing the contract
- Closing out the contract
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Contract Management course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Apply fundamental concepts and techniques within the tendering and selection process of new suppliers for your business or organization.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of contracts, including the process of ongoing negotiation, managing any risks and the administration of contracts.
- Build relationships with suppliers while also monitoring and reviewing their performance on a regular basis and resolving any disagreements that arise.
- Manage contract variations between your organization and its external suppliers of goods and services.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Contract Management course is ideal if you’re involved in managing contracts between your organization and external suppliers of goods and services on a regular basis in your current role.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: