Coaching and MentoringGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$1,495
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Supporting the development of individuals and teams in your organization is vital. The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert
facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
With this Coaching and Mentoring course you’ll learn ways to facilitate a learning relationship, while you gain the skills to implement, monitor and review coaching and mentoring programs. Included in this course are comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Coaching and Mentoring course, the subjects you may study include:
- About Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace
- Coaching and Mentoring Elements
- Coaching and Mentoring Models
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Pairing decisions
- Learning pathways
- The first meeting
- Coaching and Mentoring Tools
- The first meeting
- Finalising the program
- Evaluating the program
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Coaching and Mentoring course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you will be able to:
- Promote a coaching and mentoring culture, linked to other human resource strategies in your organization.
- Apply coaching and mentoring approaches to support employee development.
- Incorporate emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills into the coaching or mentoring relationship.
- Implement learning agreements and monitor participant progress while addressing any difficulties or disputes.
- Acknowledge positive contributions of individuals to coaching and mentoring and act on opportunities for improvement.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you want to enhance your coaching skills to develop the people in your team, this Coaching and Mentoring course will give you the skills to improve their workplace performance and results.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: