BSB42015 and BSB41415 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Awarded byLET Training (RTO 41179)
- QualificationCertificate IV, VET, Certificate
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostPrice may vary
- Duration24 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration24 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesOffice Manager | Work Health & Safety Assistant | Team Leader | View all
Are you ready to become a leader in your business or organisation? Want the skills, knowledge and confidence of a double qualification to help you get there? Look no further than the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) and Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) from LET Training!
Through this nationally accredited double Certificate IV course, you’ll learn the lowdown on leadership and management in business, as well as the ins and outs of Work Health and Safety requirements and procedures. You’ll develop the strong skillset you need to lead, guide and support a team, and the knowledge you need to implement sound WHS practices. From effective communication and workplace relationships to WHS management and incident handling, this course covers everything you’ll need to know to move to the next stage of your career.
This course is delivered entirely online, meaning you can study flexibly where and when you want to. With accessible course materials, learning support and up to 24 months to complete your studies, there’s never been a better time to invest in your career development. If you’re an aspiring team leader, supervisor, manager, safety officer or consultant who needs a well-rounded knowledge base and skillset and an innovative approach to the workplace, this is the course for you!
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this course, the subjects you may study include:
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015)
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 - Implement Operational Plan
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBRSK401 - Identify Risk and Apply Risk Management Processes
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures & Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
- BSBWHS402 - Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 - Contribute to implementing & maintaining WHS consultation & participation processes
- BSBWHS404 - Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 - Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWHS407 - Assist with claims management, rehabilitation, and return-to-work programs
- BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why Study With LET Training
Nationally accredited courses – tick. Flexible learning options – tick. Experienced trainers – tick. Support team – tick. It looks like LET Training tick all the right boxes when it comes to getting you qualified!
With a strong focus on helping individuals upskill and advance their career prospects, LET Training offer recognised courses in leadership, business administration, HR and more. It’s never been easier to learn thanks to their simple-to-follow online learning platform, allowing you to log on and study anytime, anywhere!
LET Training is focussed on having students at the centre of their service delivery and are committed to providing you with the right learning support throughout your training.
Enrolled students will have access to a range of support services, including; technical support; forums to meet other students online; as well as webinars, which are designed to respond to the needs of participants.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) and Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) from LET Training.
Graduates are prepared to manage people, teams and WHS practices in a variety of different work environments. Graduates may also choose to continue with further study in the form of a Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- Office Manager
- Work Health & Safety Assistant
- Team Leader
- Safety Manager
- Safety Officer
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $1,399.
Students will have the option to pay their fees upfront or go on a LET Training flexible weekly, fortnight or monthly payment plan.
Please note: Government Funding IS NOT available for this course.
Enquire now for more information.
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; OR
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; AND
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; AND
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; AND
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; AND
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; AND
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.