BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and ManagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $2,592 OR Payment Plan: 46 Weekly Instalments of $68.26 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationMax 18 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationMax 18 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesGeneral Manager | Management Consultant | Office Administrator | View all
Studying the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) course online through Open Colleges will give you the training to manage and maintain a resourceful and dynamic team.
Upon completion of this online frontline management certificate program you will be proficient in managing both people and projects. You will gain stronger communication skills to assist you with the mentoring and guidance of employees as well as to establish and develop business relationships. In addition, you will attain key frontline management skills and training to implement operational plans and information systems in the workplace.
An added bonus to this course is that when you complete your first module, you will receive a 12-month affiliate membership with the Institute of Managers and Leaders (previously known as the Australian Institute of Management). IML is a key industry membership organisations for managers at a variety of levels. IML membership at this level provides learners with many benefits such as access to e-newsletters, blogs, events, and online resources.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this online leadership and management course, the subject you may study include:
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate IV in Leadership and Management(BSB42015) from Open Colleges.
Through this leadership and management course, you will develop your communication, leadership and organisational skills – critical elements of prosperous business management. This education will give you the competence to manage your own performance as well as the performance of those around you. With these managerial initiatives, you will excel in sought-after decision-making roles. You will also gain the training and knowledge required to manage your own business successfully.
- General Manager
- Management Consultant
- Office Administrator
- Team Leader
- Leading Hand
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in weekly instalments
- $68.26 per week (46 weekly repayments)
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save up to 20% on your course fees
- $2,592 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible for this course applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have completed year 10; OR
- Hold a certificate II level or higher; OR
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication; AND
- Aged at least 18 years old; AND
- Basic computing skills; AND
- Basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills