VMWare Vcloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.10]
In this five-day VMWare Vcloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.10] course provided by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology, you will focus on designing, installing, configuring, and managing VMware vCloud Director® 8.10 for service providers.
You will learn about self-service provisioning, the creation of organizations, virtual data centers, and catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks as well as the integrated use of VMware Virtual SAN™. This course also covers interfacing vCloud Director with other systems through the use of various APIs.
What You'll Learn
In this VMWare Vcloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.10] course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Course introduction
· Module 2: Software-defined data center
· Module 3: Cloud computing and cloud director overview
· Module 4: vCloud director architecture and components
· Module 5: vCloud providers
· Module 6: vCloud director organizations
· Module 7: vCloud networking with NSX
· Module 8: Basic security
· Module 9: Managing cloud resources
· Module 10: Managing vSphere resources
· Module 11: Monitoring vCloud components
· Module 12: vCloud director API and metadata
· Module 13: vCloud director installation
· Module 14: vCloud director upgrade
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of VMWare Vcloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.10] course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Design a vCloud Director environment
- Deploy vCloud Director
- Manage vCloud Director to satisfy service provider needs
- Configure Virtual SAN and VMware vSphere® storage to enable multiple tiers in provider virtual data centers
- Create and manage vCloud Director organizations and vApps to satisfy business needs
- Create and manage vCloud Director catalogs
- Transfer virtual machine workloads from vSphere into and out of vCloud Director
- Configure networking for organizations and vApps with the help of NSX
- Use NSX to create hybrid cloud connectivity between a public cloud and a private cloud
- Create an interface between vCloud Director and Microsoft Active Directory servers
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $5,140 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] or equivalent knowledge
This course recommends completion of the following e-learning courses:
• VMware vCloud Director: Fundamentals [V8.10]
• VMware Virtual SAN: Fundamentals [V6.2]
• VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
Substantial knowledge of TCP/IP networking is helpful.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: