Vmware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage V6.2
This comprehensive, fast-paced training course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware NSX®. This course presents VMware NSX by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology as a part of the software-defined data center. You will learn how to use logical switching in VMware NSX to virtualize your switching environment. The course also details logical routing to enable you to dynamically route between different virtual environments. And you will learn how to take use gateway services, firewall configurations, and security services to help secure and optimize your VMware NSX environment.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
What You'll Learn
In this Vmware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage V6.2 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Course introduction
· Module 2: Software-defined data center
· Module 3: Management and control plane components
· Module 4: Logical switch networks
· Module 5: VMware NSX logical routing
· Module 6: VMware NSX L2 bridging
· Module 7: NSX Edge gateway services
· Module 8: VMware NSX firewall and security services
· Module 9: Cross-vCenter VMware NSX
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Vmware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage V6.2 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
• Describe the evolution of the software-defined data center
• Configure and deploy VMware NSX components for management and control
• Describe basic VMware NSX layer 2 networking
• Configure, deploy, and use logical switch networks
• Configure and deploy VMware NSX distributed router appliances to establish east-west connectivity
• Configure and deploy VMware NSX® Edge™ services gateway appliances to establish north-south connectivity
• Configure VMware NSX L2 bridging
• Configure and use all main features of the NSX Edge services gateway
• Configure NSX Edge firewall rules to restrict network traffic
• Configure VMware NSX distributed firewall rules to restrict network traffic
• Configure Service Composer policies
• Configure an identity-aware firewall
• Describe VMware NSX data security
• Use the cross-vCenter VMware NSX feature
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $5,140 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
• Understanding of enterprise switching and routing
• Knowledge of TCP/IP services
• Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course or VCA-DCV certification
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: