SharePoint 2016 End-User Site Owner
This two-day course provided by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology has been designed to provide SharePoint Site Owners with an in-depth knowledge of managing and maintaining Sites within SharePoint 2016. This course provides a balance of theory, classroom discussion and hands-on lab time. The idea being, that students will be able to discuss new concepts, before practically applying them.
What You'll Learn
In this SharePoint 2016 End-User Site Owner course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Creating SharePoint sites
· Module 2: SharePoint security
· Module 3: Adding apps
· Module 4: Content types and metadata
· Module 5: Content management and workflow
· Module 6: Customising your site
· Module 7: Site administration
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this SharePoint 2016 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Understand how to create SharePoint Sites
- Understand how to use Security within a SharePoint site
- Have gained practical experience creating lists and libraries
- Understand Content Types and Metadata
- Know how to configure Content Management and Workflow
- Understand how to apply Information Management Policies
- Know how to customise your SharePoint Site
- Understand what options are available for site administration
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,560 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
This course has been developed to provide the attendees with the ‘next level’ of SharePoint Site Management. Course participants should be comfortable using a SharePoint site to create and upload content. To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- must have attended the SharePoint 2016 Site Members training course, and SharePoint knowledge must be relevant to SharePoint 2016.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: