SharePoint 2016 End-User Members
This one day course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology has been designed to provide an introduction to SharePoint 2016. The course has been designed to encompass theory and classroom discussion, combined with hands-on lab time. Thus, enabling students to discuss new concepts, before putting them into practical applications during the labs.
What You'll Learn
In this SharePoint 2016 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Introduction to SharePoint 2016
· Module 2: Introduction to apps
· Module 3: Document management
· Module 4: Working with workflow
· Module 5: Microsoft Office integration
· Module 6: Collaborating with blogs and wiki pages
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this SharePoint 2016 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Understand how to Navigate and search SharePoint Sites
- Understand the benefits of Lists and Libraries in SharePoint
- Have gained practical experience with document management
- Be able to monitor and participate in a SharePoint Workflow
- Know how to find and connect to information in SharePoint
- Understand how to share information with their colleagues
- Manage and customize content on their Team Site
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $780 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
This SharePoint 2016 course has been developed to ensure attendees require minimal prerequisites to participate. Course participants should be comfortable using a computer for basic tasks, such as managing files and browsing the web. Attendees should also have prior exposure to Office 2013 or 2016.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: