Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL Ed 2
This is Oracle Database 12c by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
What You'll Learn
In this Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL Ed 2 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Working with Oracle cloud Exadata express cloud service
· Module 2: Retrieving data using the SQL SELECT statement
· Module 3: Restricting and sorting data
· Module 4: Using single-row functions to customize the output
· Module 5: Using conversion functions and conditional expressions
· Module 6: Reporting aggregated data using the group functions
· Module 7: Displaying data from multiple tables using joins
· Module 8: Using subqueries to solve queries
· Module 9: Using the SET operators
· Module 10: Managing tables using DML statements
· Module 11: Introduction to data definition language
· Module 12: Introduction to data dictionary views
· Module 13: Creating sequences, synonyms, indexes
· Module 14: Creating views
· Module 15: Managing schema objects
· Module 16: Retrieving data by using subqueries
· Module 17: Manipulating data by using subqueries
· Module 18: Manipulating data
· Module 19: Managing data in different time zones
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $5,100 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Data processingFamiliarity with data processing concepts and techniques
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: