Oracle Database 12c R2: Adminstration Workshop Ed 3
The Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3 course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is designed to provide you with a firm foundation in the administration of an Oracle Database.
In this course, you will gain a conceptual understanding of Oracle Database architecture and learn how to manage an Oracle Database in an effective and efficient manner. This course covers both Databases as a Cloud Service and the on-premises Oracle Database.
What You'll Learn
In this Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Exploring Oracle database architecture
· Module 2: Managing database instances
· Module 3: Creating PDBs
· Module 4: Configuring the Oracle network environment
· Module 5: Administering user security
· Module 6: Creating and managing tablespaces
· Module 7: Managing storage space
· Module 8: Managing UNDO data
· Module 9: Moving data
· Module 10: Backup and recovery concepts
· Module 11: Monitoring and tuning database performance
· Module 12: SQL tuning
· Module 13: Oracle database resource manager
· Module 14: Enterprise manager cloud control
· Module 15: Introduction to Oracle database cloud service
· Module 16: Creating DBCS database deployments
· Module 17: Managing DBCS database deployments
· Module 18: Backing Up and restoring DBCS database deployments
· Module 19: Patching DBCS database deployments
· Module 20: Creating Master encryption keys for PDBs
· Module 21: Tablespace encryption by default
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Oracle Database 12c R2: Administration Workshop Ed 3 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
•Back up, restore, and patch DBCS database deployments
•Describe the DBaaS and on-premises Oracle Database architectures
•Manage database instances
•Managse UNDO data
•Move data between databases
•Implement basic backup and recovery procedures
•Monitor and tune database performance
•Tune SQL to improve performance
•Manage resources with Oracle Database Resource Manager
•Create pluggable databases (PDBs)
•Configure the Oracle network environment
•Administer user security and implement auditing
•Create and manage tablespaces
•Manage storage space
•Register databases and manage performance with Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
•Create and manage Database as a Cloud Service (DBCS) database deployments
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $5,100 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
•A working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL packages is very helpful in the course.
•Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: