iOS App Development with SwiftGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byRMIT Online
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Duration4 weeks per course
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration4 weeks per course
- Start DateEnquire now about upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesWeb Designer | Web Developer | Applications Developer
Learn at your own pace
RMIT’s iOS App Development with Swift program gives you the flexibility to reach your goals in as little as five months. Each course is self-paced over four weeks. You can complete the program around your life and work commitments.
Get job ready
RMIT have partnered with leading companies to deliver a skills-focused program to get you job-ready. Build projects, get mentor support and make connections with some of the best names in the industry, including Tigerspike, Bilue and jtribe.
Earn degree credit
Completing the program, you are eligible for credit into approved RMIT degrees.
How does it work?
It’s pretty simple. Each course runs for four weeks and is self-paced. How you learn and when you study? That’s up to you. We estimate you’ll need about 20-30 hours per course.
Each week, your mentor will stream online tutorials and webinars. You can watch these live, bouncing ideas off your classmates, or save them for later. It shouldn’t really feel like a lecture. More of an interactive lesson. Chat with your peers on Slack, watch tutes via Zoom, ask questions and get real-time answers. It’s lifestyle and learning, all in one.
What You'll Learn
In this app development bundle the courses you will study include:
- Course 1: App development and swift foundations
- Course 2: Interface basics
- Course 3: Navigation and workflows
- Course 4: Building screens and working with the web
- Course 5: Design and prototype your own app
Why Study With RMIT Online
Recognised as being at the forefront of technology, design and enterprise, RMIT Online creates their courses together with experts in the field and are based on the latest industry trends.
Ranked as one of the top Australian universities, RMIT Online is all about offering a practical learning experience to help set graduates apart. Study a short course online and enjoy the same world-class education that’ll help excel your career.
From academic writing and study skills workshops to dedicated study advisors available to help you build your academic skills – RMIT Online is dedicated to offering their students the best tools and support services to help them get the best learning experience possible.
Where Will It Lead Me?
If you complete a single course such as App Development with Swift Foundations you are eligible for a certificate. On completing the five-course program, iOS App Development with Swift, you will receive a credential and digital badge.
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Applications Developer
How Much Will It Cost?
You have the option to purchase each course individually as you go, or buy the full Program to receive a 20% discount. The full price of the program is $2,199, or $549 per course.
What You'll Need To Get In
You must meet the following requirements to complete this course:
- Each course is self-paced and takes between 20-30 hours to complete. You will be required to submit an assessment at some stage within the four weeks.
- This is a beginner level program and you do not require any prior developer knowledge to enrol.
- Motivation to learn!
iOs Developer Program Specific Requirments:
- Access to a Mac computer running macOS Sierra or High Sierra
- Access to Xcode 9 (free on the App Store)
- Access to Slack (web or free on the App Store)
- Access to ZOOM Cloud Meetings (web or free on the App Store)