Developing Blockchain StrategyGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byRMIT Online
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Duration8 weeks
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration8 weeks
- Start DateEnquire for upcoming start dates
Understand the fundamentals and impact of blockchain, and work with leading industry experts to build a real-world strategy for your business.
Why learn blockchain strategy?
You’ve probably heard of blockchain. It’s the technology that powers a US$180billion cryptocurrency industry. But the truth is, bitcoin is only a small part of blockchain’s potential. We’re here to show you the big picture.
RMIT is the first Australian university to offer a dedicated blockchain short course: Developing Blockchain Strategy. This isn’t a course that is all about theory. We’ve partnered with industry leaders, like Accenture and Stone & Chalk, to develop a hands-on blockchain program. It’s a course for people who want to build real-world strategies and upskill fast. Less essay, more application.
Learn the foundations of blockchain, study with global thought leaders and get mentoring from industry experts.
So, ready to get started?
What You'll Learn
In this blockchain strategy short course the subject you may study include:
- Week 1: Acquire an understanding of blockchain and its technology foundations.
- Week 2: Develop the capability to complete a cost-benefit analysis of using blockchain to a relevant industry.
- Week 3: Develop and apply your conceptual understanding of blockchain to the financial services sector.
- Week 4: Summarise the key technical, legal and regulatory considerations in applying blockchain to a business opportunity.
- Week 5: Describe key patterns in emerging use cases and recognise common barriers to adoption in emerging use cases.
- Week 6: Discuss strategic frameworks for developing blockchain business strategy.
- Week 7: Final assessment - develop and present a professional and cohesive blockchain business strategy via video to your peers and mentors. Identify potential opportunities and challenges within blockchain use cases and your own industry. Propose a proof of concept for your own organisation and identify potential outcomes.
- Week 8: You will receive feedback for your project and participate in peer-to-peer project reviews.
Why Study With RMIT Online
Recognised as being at the forefront of technology, design and enterprise, RMIT Online creates their courses together with experts in the field and are based on the latest industry trends.
Ranked as one of the top Australian universities, RMIT Online is all about offering a practical learning experience to help set graduates apart. Study a short course online and enjoy the same world-class education that’ll help excel your career.
From academic writing and study skills workshops to dedicated study advisors available to help you build your academic skills – RMIT Online is dedicated to offering their students the best tools and support services to help them get the best learning experience possible.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon completion of this short course you will:
- Have a conceptual understanding of blockchain technology
- Use cases across various industries
- Understand the strategic and regulatory framework for applying blockchain to your business
- Deeper technological understanding and application of blockchain and blockchain environments
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,600 is required for this course.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no entry requirements for the course, just bring a positive and inquisitive attitude as we will be discussing complex concepts.