Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of ICT (RTO 51681)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$4,950
- Duration4-6 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration4-6 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
Our Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer course is a foundation-level learning path opening you up to a world of career opportunities. Get the front and back-end skills required to build real-world applications with .NET and equip yourself with in-demand certifications to prepare for a rewarding career as a software developer.
You’ll learn to use a range of development tools including C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Database Fundamentals, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Entity Framework Code First, Bootstrap and Front-end. This course is stacked with the knowledge and skills you need to develop web applications.
A foundation in DevOps will allow you to efficiently manage projects and work in teams, leveraging skills such as Agile. As you progress through the course, you will be able to apply your learning through hands-on labs to simulate a real-world experience allowing you to test some of the most widely used platforms.
Develop the foundations you need beyond web development for a promising career as a full stack developer using a variety of popular tools, project management methodology and valuable soft skills with the Microsoft Full Stack Developer Certification.
What You'll Learn
The Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer course incorporates three globally recognised Microsoft and DevOps Institute certifications focusing on the fundamentals of Software Development, Database and DevOps foundation.
In addition, students will access learning material on key concepts which are critical to programmings such as SQL, C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, Angular, Database Administration, Microsoft Azure, Project Management and valuable soft skills for developers.
The key certification structure is outlined below:
Microsoft Software Development Fundamentals
- This course will build an understanding of Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Software Development, Web Applications, Desktop Applications and high-level Database concepts.
Microsoft Database Fundamentals
- This course will provide foundational knowledge of and skills with databases, including relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
DevOps Foundation® by DevOps Institute
- With this online course, you will learn the DevOps concepts and terminologies, core principles, business & technology frameworks, operating models, how to automate and architect DevOps toolchains and key metrics.
Other Course Inclusions
- Job-ready personal development skills
- Over to 50 hours of interactive projects and skill assessments provided by Pluralsight to demonstrate world skills to hirers
Why Study With Australian Institute of ICT
Want to make your mark in the ICT industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT). With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, AIICT offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry. AIICT is part of DDLS, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer from the Australian Institute of ICT.
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $4,950.
AIICT offer the following payment options:
- Payment plan dividing the total course fees into 8 equal monthly payments of $618.75 for the duration of the course;
- Upfront payment of $4,455, which represents a 10% discount.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.