ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Systems Administration Support)
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of ICT (RTO 51681)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$4,400
- Duration12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months
- Start DateAnytime - Enrol now!
- Career OutcomesSystems Administrator
The Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40120) from AIICT provides a solid base of knowledge and highly regarded skills to equip you for a range of ICT roles. With technology at the heart of every modern organisation, broad technical skills that keep hardware, software and networks up and running are more important than ever. And they are in demand.
You will become proficient in supporting clients to resolve ICT problems, gaining skills including critical thinking, project support, systems administration support, maintenance, fault finding and troubleshooting. This course has been enhanced with new units including cybersecurity requirements and an introduction to programming, which is emerging as critical skills for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) professionals.
AIICT is delivering this course on behalf of, and in partnership with the Registered Training Organisation, Everthought College of Construction, RTO Number 51681.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this information technology course, the subjects you may study include:
- ICTICT426 - Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices
- ICTICT443 - Work collaboratively in the ICT industry
- ICTPRG302 - Apply introductory programming techniques
- ICTNWK422 - Install and manage servers
- ICTNWK420 - Install and configure virtual machines
- ICTSAS442 - Provide first-level remote help desk support
- CTSAS432 - Identify and resolve client ICT problems
- ICTSAS446 - Fault find and troubleshoot ICT equipment, hardware and software problems
- BSBCRT404 - Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes
- ICTICT451 - Comply with IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTICT445 - Connect and configure devices and hardware components
- ICTNWK427 - Configure desktop environments
- ICTSAS441 - Support ICT system software
- ICTSAS443 - Support operating system users and troubleshoot applications
- ICTSAS436 - Evaluate ICT system status
- ICTSAS438 - Implement maintenance procedures
- ICTICT440 - Develop service level agreements
- BSBXCS404 - Contribute to cybersecurity risk management
- ICTICT424 - Address cybersecurity requirements
- ICTPMG411 - Support small scale ICT projects
Why Study With Australian Institute of ICT
Want to make your mark in the ICT industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT). With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, AIICT offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry. AIICT is part of DDLS, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40120) from the Australian Institute of ICT.
Graduates are prepared to take on a variety of roles in the ICT industry, from network support roles through to help desk support positions.
- Systems Administrator
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $4,400.
AIICT offer the following payment options:
- Payment plan dividing the total course fees into 12 equal monthly payments of $366.67 for the duration of the course;
- Upfront payment of $3,960, which represents a 10% discount.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.