ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology (Networking)
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of ICT (RTO 51681)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$4,400
- Duration12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months
- Start DateAnytime - Enrol now!
- Career OutcomesHelp Desk Officer | Network Administrator | Help Desk Assistant | View all
The Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40120) from AIICT provides a solid base of knowledge and highly regarded skills to equip you for a broad range of IT roles. You will become proficient in configuring, securing and testing networks and servers, in addition to systems administration support, maintenance, troubleshooting and cybersecurity, including responding to incidents.
You’ll become proficient in implementing information systems and software including Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Virtualisation Platforms. If you want to develop in-demand skills such as networking and cybersecurity, suitable for a wide range of roles in IT, this Certificate could be the ideal starting point.
AIICT is delivering this course on behalf of, and in partnership with the Registered Training Organisation, Everthought College of Construction, RTO Number 51681.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this information technology course, the subjects you may study include:
- ICTNWK422 - Install and manage servers
- ICTICT426 - Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices
- ICTNWK420 - Install and configure virtual machines
- ICTPRG302 - Apply introductory programming techniques
- ICTICT443 - Work collaboratively in the ICT industry
- ICTSAS432 - Identify and resolve client ICT problems
- BSBCRT404 - Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes
- ICTICT451 - Comply with IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTNWK423 - Manage network and data integrity
- ICTNWK429 - Install hardware to networks
- ICTTEN434 - Install, configure and test internet protocol networks
- ICTNWK424 - Install and operate small enterprise branch networks
- ICTNWK421 - Install, configure and test network security
- ICTCYS403 - Plan and implement information security strategies for an organisation
- ICTCYS404 - Run vulnerability test assessments for an organisation
- ICTCYS407 - Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
- BSBXCS404 - Contribute to cyber security risk management
- ICTCYS402 - Identify and confirm cyber security incidents
- ICTCYS405 - Develop cyber security incident response plans
- ICTCYS406 - Respond to cyber security incidents
Why Study With Australian Institute of ICT
Want to make your mark in the ICT industry? Looking for a qualification that’ll get you workplace ready? Need to build to right future-focus skills? Study with confidence when you study an ICT course with the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT). With innovative online courses in web development, information technology and more, AIICT offers you industry-recognised training that’ll give you the confidence and skills to pursue your dream job in this thriving industry. AIICT is part of DDLS, Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training. As partners of many world-class companies including Microsoft, Google and CISCO, your training will be up-to-date with the latest processes, technology and platforms.
At the Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), they’re all about making sure you have the resources conquer your study goals and achieve your career aspirations.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to feel alone. Be led and supported by expert tutors who will share their extensive knowledge from working in the IT field, and gain access to a supportive online community of peers where you can discuss coursework, study tips and assessments.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Information Technology (ICT40120) from the Australian Institute of ICT.
Graduates are prepared to take on a variety of roles in the ICT industry, from network support roles through to help desk support positions.
- Help Desk Officer
- Network Administrator
- Help Desk Assistant
- Network Technician
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $4,400.
AIICT offer the following payment options:
- Payment plan dividing the total course fees into 12 equal monthly payments of $366.67 for the duration of the course;
- Upfront payment of $3,960, which represents a 10% discount.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.