20762- Developing SQL Databases
This five-day Microsoft 20762 course introduced by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.
What You'll Learn
In this Microsoft 20762 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Introduction to database development
· Module 2: Designing and implementing tables
· Module 3: Advanced table designs
· Module 4: Ensuring data integrity through constraints
· Module 5: Introduction to indexes
· Module 6: Designing optimized index strategies
· Module 7: Columnstore indexes
· Module 8: Designing and implementing views
· Module 9: Designing and implementing stored procedures
· Module 10: Designing and implementing user-defined functions
· Module 11: Responding to data manipulation via triggers
· Module 12: Using in-memory tables
· Module 13: Implementing managed code in SQL server
· Module 14: Storing and querying XML data in SQL server
· Module 15: Working with SQL server spatial data
· Module 16: Storing and querying blobs and text documents in SQL server
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft 20762 course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: