20740 – Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
This five-day 20740 – Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
What You'll Learn
In this 20740 - Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
· Module 2: Configuring local storage
· Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
· Module 4: Implementing storage spaces and data deduplication
· Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
· Module 6: Deploying and managing windows server and Hyper-V containers
· Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
· Module 8: Implementing and managing failover clustering
· Module 9: Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
· Module 10: Implementing network load balancing
· Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
· Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this 20740 - Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 course from New Horizons,
students will be able to:
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- Plan, create and manage a failover cluster.
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this 20740 - Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: