20533 – Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
This 20533 – Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premise infrastructure. The course introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on-premise.
What You'll Learn
In this 20533 - Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Introduction to Azure
· Module 2: Implement and manage virtual networks
· Module 3: Implement virtual machines
· Module 4: Managing virtual machines
· Module 5: Implementing websites
· Module 6: Planning and implementing storage
· Module 7: Planning and implementing data services
· Module 8: Implementing PaaS cloud services and mobile services
· Module 9: Implementing content delivery networks and media services
· Module 10: Implement Azure AD
· Module 11: Managing active directory in a hybrid environment
· Module 12: Implementing automation
· Module 13: Microsoft Azure solutions
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell
- BONUS OFFER! For the months of May and June, take the course, and we'll give you the exam for free! Just ask when booking!
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this 20533 - Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration including TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including backup and restore operations.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: