20532 – Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
This 20532 – Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions course by New Horizons is intended for students who have experience building ASP.NET and C# applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered. This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
What You'll Learn
In this 20532 - Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions course, the subjects you may study include:
- Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Module 2: Building application infrastructure in Azure
- Module 3: Hosting web applications on the Azure platform
- Module 4: Storing SQL data in Azure
- Module 5: Designing cloud applications for resiliency
- Module 6: Storing tabular data in Azure
- Module 7: Storing and consuming files from Azure storage
- Module 8: Designing a communication strategy by using queues and service bus
- Module 9: Automating integration with Azure resources
- Module 10: Securing Azure web applications
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Compare the services available on the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications.
- Creating Azure WebSites from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines.
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages.
- Create and manage a Storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database.
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point to site network.
- BONUS OFFER! For the months of May and June, take the course, and we'll give you the exam for free! Just ask when booking!
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $3,360 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must have experience working with the Azure platform. They will also have a general understanding of ASP.NET and C# concepts for the lab scenario. Candidates experience can include:
- Compare services available on the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications
- Creating Azure WebSites from the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages
- Create and manage a Storage account
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a virtual network
- Implement a point to site network
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: