20347- Enabling and Managing Office 365
20347- Enabling and Managing Office 365 is a 5-day instructor-led training (ILT) course by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
What You'll Learn
In this 20347- Enabling and Managing Office 365 course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365
· Module 2: Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groups
· Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
· Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronization
· Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 2016 Pro plus
· Module 6: Planning and managing exchange online recipients and permissions
· Module 7: Planning and configuring Microsoft exchange online services
· Module 8: Planning and deploying Skype for business online
· Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
· Module 10: Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution
· Module 11: Planning and configuring rights management and compliance
· Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
· Module 13: Planning and configuring identity federation
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this 20347- Enabling and Managing Office 365 course from New Horizons,
students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $4,200 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: