Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is a component of continuous professional career development for those aspiring to supervisory/management positions or who hold leadership positions, where training is a vital competency.
This course is often seen as a stepping stone towards enhancing a career in the field of training, learning and development, Human Resources, as well as supervisory and management roles. This course provides for an introduction to the general principles of learning and development and an insight into the training cycle. During the course, Presentation skills are also emphasized.
The course is highly interactive and fast-paced. Skills on how to prepare, deliver and review training sessions are dealt with on both theoretical and practical levels. This is a challenging and exciting course from which, both participants and organizations gain great benefits.
What You'll Learn
In this Train the Trainer course, the subjects you may study include:
· Session 1: Course overview
· Session 2: Defining a successful training program
· Session 3: What makes a successful trainer?
· Session 4: A word about adult learning
· Session 5: Principles of adult learning
· Session 6: Different types of learning VAK
· Session 7: The learning process
· Session 8: The style of learning
· Session 9: Types of trainers
· Session 10: The training process
· Session 11: Performing a needs analysis
· Session 12: Planning training
· Session 13: Planning training
· Session 14: The lesson plan
· Session 15: Using humour
· Session 16: Adding games
· Session 17: Are you ready for anything?
· Session 18: Setting the climate
· Session 19: Presentation skills
· Session 20: Dealing with difficult trainees
· Session 21: On-the-job training
· Session 22: Training presentations
· Session 23: Feedback
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Train the Trainer course from New Horizons, participants will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualized action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly, you will have developed skills and knowledge to become:
- More confident and comfortable in your role
- More able to get the best out of people in training
- More adept as a knowledge transferer
- Better able to deal with challenges that present in a training room
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $1,950 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: