Recruitment and SelectionGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$1,495
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Learn the skills and techniques to conduct job analysis, implement candidate attraction strategies, assess candidates and make informed selection choices. Plus, study effective induction and development processes designed to ensure you retain key talent when you find it with this Recruitment Selection course that includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Recruitment Selection course, the subjects you may study include:
- Recruiting as a strategic HRM tool
- The recruitment process
- Recruitment policies and procedures
- Workforce planning
- Recruitment plan
- Job/person specification
- Diversity specification
- Sourcing strategy
- Employer brand
- Creating the job ad
- Candidate assessment
- Ongoing development options
- Managing probation
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Recruitment Selection course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Develop recruitment, selection and induction policies and obtain support from your senior managers.
- Prepare job descriptions according to legislation codes and choose appropriate channels to advertise vacancies and identify a potential talent pool.
- Participate in the interview process, assess candidates against agreed selection criteria and provide successful candidates with employment contracts and other documentation.
- Oversee the management of probationary employees and obtain feedback from employees and relevant managers to ensure the induction process is meeting its objectives.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
This Recruitment Selection course will have significant benefits for managers and HR professionals as well as anyone involved in staff recruitment and onboarding within their organization.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: