Internal HR Consulting
- Awarded byAustralian HR Institute (RTO 110087)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeClassroom
- Course CostAHRI Members: $1100.00 Non-member: $1300.00
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW, WA, VIC, QLD, SA, ACT
Internal HR consulting by Australian HR Institute. Organisations are experiencing unprecedented levels of change in an uncertain economic environment. Competitors are global and becoming more aggressive, markets are changing, customers are more demanding and regulation and compliance requirements are increasing. This has a profound impact on the way in which HR practitioners consult with their business partners within the organisation to deliver people management solutions that drive business performance. HR roles have expanded and evolved to meet the increasing demands of their organisations.
In practice, HR professionals are now also expected to be ‘internal consultants’ to line managers and senior managers. This program explores the skills, tools and frameworks that HR professionals require to effectively embrace internal consulting.
What You'll Learn
In this Internal HR Consulting course, the subjects you may study include:
- inclusive of interactive sessions,
- group discussion
- case studies and
- skills practice.
Why Study With Australian HR Institute
So you fancy yourself a bit of a people person and you want to become an integral part of the success of any business? Sounds like a career in Human Resources is right up your alley, and what better place to get qualified than with the specialist educators at the Australian HR Institute (AHRI)!
Undertake a short course in HR with AHRI and advance your skills and knowledge to advance in the field.
When you study with AHRI you can trust that you’ll get the support and guidance to propel your career in human resources.
Attend networking events hosted by AHRI and have the opportunity to connect with professionals and thought leaders in the industry.
Sign up for an AHRI membership and access a range of resources, services and professional development tools to help excel your career in HR. They represent 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe – are you next?
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Internal HR Consulting course from Australian HR Institute participants will be able to:
- Adopt an internal consulting approach to business issues and stakeholders
- Develop credibility through effective partnering to address business challenges
- Implement the four stages of effective consulting
- Use consulting frameworks, tools and techniques to diagnose issues and develop solutions that stakeholders ‘own’
- Operate with increased confidence and professionalism to achieve business outcomes
How Much Will It Cost?
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.