HR EssentialsGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$1,495
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Covering everything from strategic initiatives to HR service delivery, this HR Essential course will provide a solid understanding of the employer-employee relationship, delivering the knowledge and skills you need to manage all aspects of the employment lifecycle and address the challenges at each stage.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this HR Essentials course, the subjects you may study include:
- Understanding the Business Strategy
- Internal/External HR Contexts
- HR Functions
- HR Clients
- HR Roles
- HR Value and Investment
- HR Frameworks
- Organisational Policies
- Defining HR Strategy
- HR Services
- Workforce Planning
- Succession Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Learning and Development
- Talent Management
- Performance Management Systems
- Performance Management
- Recognition, Reward and Engagement
- Workplace Relations
- HR as a Change Agent
- Coaching and Mentoring Line Management to Deliver HR functions
- Managing HR Services
- HR Service Level Agreements
- Building a Credible HR Brand
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this HR Essentials course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Develop and facilitate performance management processes while also coordinating learning and development to encourage effective employee performance.
- Research human resources function by reviewing your organizational strategy, identifying networks for human resource professionals and considering legislation, regulations and standards.
- Ensure all persons responsible for human resource functions understand requirements regarding their ethical behavior.
- Work with line managers to ensure that performance is monitored regularly and that intervention occurs as required to comply with organisational policies and legal requirements.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us
with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free
and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re a manager of people and you’d like to deepen your understanding of human resources and how to address the challenges within human resource management, this HR Essential course is ideal for you.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: