Change ManagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian HR Institute (RTO 110087)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeClassroom
- Course CostAHRI Members: $495.00 Non-member: $595.00
- Duration1 Day
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration1 Day
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW, WA, VIC, QLD, SA, ACT
This Change Management course from Australian HR Institute focuses on the process, tools and techniques to effectively manage the people aspect of changing systems, structures and behaviour within an organisation. Recent surveys have shown that those projects that use formal change management processes have a much higher return on investment than projects that do not.
This course will identify clear strategies to effectively manage and respond to changing situations and will provide guidance on how to conduct successful change management conversations with team members to achieve the required outcomes.
What You'll Learn
In this Change Management course, the subjects you may study include:
- Planning and developing a comprehensive and effective change management plan
- Identifying and engage stakeholders
- Exploring theoretical models for managing change
Why Study With Australian HR Institute
So you fancy yourself a bit of a people person and you want to become an integral part of the success of any business? Sounds like a career in Human Resources is right up your alley, and what better place to get qualified than with the specialist educators at the Australian HR Institute (AHRI)!
Undertake a short course in HR with AHRI and advance your skills and knowledge to advance in the field.
When you study with AHRI you can trust that you’ll get the support and guidance to propel your career in human resources.
Attend networking events hosted by AHRI and have the opportunity to connect with professionals and thought leaders in the industry.
Sign up for an AHRI membership and access a range of resources, services and professional development tools to help excel your career in HR. They represent 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe – are you next?
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Change Management course from Australian HR Institute participants will be able to:
- Explore theoretical models for managing change
- Identify change strategies to effectively facilitate change
- Identify and engage stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- Understand the life cycle steps to manage change and explore change management models
- Successfully plan and develop a comprehensive and effective change management plan
How Much Will It Cost?
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.