BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human ResourcesGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian HR Institute (RTO 110087)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,750 - $2,500
- Duration6 or 12 months part-time
- Payment OptionUpfront paymentSkills First Funding
- Duration6 or 12 months part-time
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- LocationOnline, Sydney, Melbourne
- Career OutcomesHuman Resources Officer | Administration Assistant | Human Resources Assistant | View all
Start a rewarding new career working directly with people with this nationally accredited online Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) course from AHRI.
If you’re looking to start a professional career and want to build skills in human resources, this qualification offers the foundation skills required to succeed in the exciting and rewarding world of human resources. You’ll learn about how human resources supports teams and contributes to achieving business goals, learn how to ensure a safe and healthy workplace, and gain an awareness of the legislative framework that governs employee recruitment, management and termination.
With online delivery and opportunities to learn from industry professionals and accredited facilitators, this course fits into your life and helps you build the skills and experience required to succeed. You can choose to study online or in intensive workshops in six Australian capital cities.
If you’re interested in working with people and want to use your skills to help teams succeed, this qualification could be your first step towards a fulfilling career in human resources.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWRK411 – Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- PSPHRM008 – Co-ordinate career development
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBHRM403 – Support performance management processes
- BSBPMG413 – Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBRKG404 – Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
- BSBHRM404 – Review human resources functions
Why Study With Australian HR Institute
So you fancy yourself a bit of a people person and you want to become an integral part of the success of any business? Sounds like a career in Human Resources is right up your alley, and what better place to get qualified than with the specialist educators at the Australian HR Institute (AHRI)!
Undertake a short course in HR with AHRI and advance your skills and knowledge to advance in the field.
When you study with AHRI you can trust that you’ll get the support and guidance to propel your career in human resources.
Attend networking events hosted by AHRI and have the opportunity to connect with professionals and thought leaders in the industry.
Sign up for an AHRI membership and access a range of resources, services and professional development tools to help excel your career in HR. They represent 20,000 HR professionals from Australia and around the globe – are you next?
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) from the Australian Human Resources Institute.
This nationally recognised qualification will enable you to seek employment in a range of roles in the human resources sector, including working as a human resources assistance, administrative assistant, or payroll officer, in business and organisations in a broad range of industries including building and construction, education, finance, arts and media, health, law, and many more.
You'll also have the opportunity to build key personal skills and insights, including skills in communication, active listening, decision-making and dispute resolution, giving you the confidence to succeed in a challenging and rewarding industry.
- Human Resources Officer
- Administration Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Administrator
- Office Administrator
How Much Will It Cost?
Payment of course fees is due by the course enrollment close date.
Victorian students only may be eligible to access government-subsidised places in this course under the Skills First program.
Under Skills First Funding, the Victorian government will contribute to the cost of training for eligible students to study courses that will prepare students to work in an industry with growing need for skilled workers.
The provider of this course is a Skills First registered institution. Enquire about this course now to find out more about your eligibility.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.