BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human ResourcesGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $3,152 OR Payment Plan: 46 Weekly Instalments of $83.48 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationUp to 18 months part-time
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationUp to 18 months part-time
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesHuman Resources Officer | Administration Assistant | Human Resources Assistant | View all
Turn your knack for solving problems and your skills with people into a rewarding new career with this online Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) course from Open Colleges.
If you’re looking to start a new career in human resources, this nationally recognised and industry-focused course is a relevant starting point that will help you build the fundamental skills and knowledge required to succeed in this exciting industry.
In this course, you’ll learn how to recruit new staff, manage effective workplace relationships, conduct research and analysis and understand workplace health and safety. Self-paced, online modules ensure your learning fits in with your lifestyle, while building new knowledge and industry-relevant skills for a next career step.
A broad range of elective units allows you to tailor your learning to an area that interests you. You may choose to specialise in recruitment, project management, developing teams and individuals or payroll system development and management.
If you enjoy working with people, work well in team environments, and see problems as opportunities, human resources may be the career for you – and it starts with this course.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM404 – Review human resources functions
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relations
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBHRM403 – Support performance management processes
- BSBWRK411 – Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBRES401 – Analyse and present research information
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- TAEDEL301A – Provide work skill instruction
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBFIA302 – Process payroll
- FNSBKG405 – Establish and maintain a payroll system
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) from Open Colleges.
This qualification will enable you to pursue employment in supporting roles in human resources teams, including working as a human resources officer, administrative assistant, or as a payroll officer. You’ll be able to seek work in human resources departments across a range of sectors, including in building and construction, finance, engineering, arts and media, education, agriculture and the environment, and may choose to work in government, not-for-profits, or in the private sector. This qualification is nationally recognised and allows you to seek employment anywhere in Australia.
You may also choose to use this qualification as a pathway to further study. This Certificate IV may provide a pathway into a Diploma of Business or a Diploma of Human Resource Management.
- Human Resources Officer
- Administration Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Administrator
- Payroll Officer
- Junior Office Administrator
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in 46 weekly instalments
- $83.48 per week
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save up to 20% on your course fees
- $3,152 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal academic prerequisites for this course. However, applicants are expected to have basic computer literacy.