Hospitality Business Pathway
- Awarded byThe Career Academy
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$2795
- Duration12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
Learn how to be a responsible, qualified bartender, a capable, certified travel agent, a competent, recognized hotel manager and a knowledgeable, acknowledged restaurateur. This Hospitality Business Pathway course from The Career Academy combines our four Travel and Hospitality courses into one advanced certificate, offering you a range of information whilst saving you money.
With this program you will receive 5 certificates, studying one course after another, ending with expert advice on how to start a successful business from Declan Scott, business expert
What You'll Learn
In this Hospitality Business Pathway course, the subjects you may study include:
Hospitality Services (Food and Beverage)
- Introduction to Human Nutrition and Cooking
- Kitchen and Food Management
- Planning a Menu
- Scope and Nature of Catering Services and Personnel Management
- Management of Catering Services
- Introduction to the Bar Industry
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Mixing Drinks and Service Procedures
- Fundamentals of Wine Appreciation
Tourism and Travel
- Travel Industry Overview
- Money, Insurance, Legalities and Other Issues
- Transport – Airline reservations
- Transport – Car Rental
- Transport – Other
- Package Tours
- Travel Agency Procedure Systems
Start Your Own Business
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Employment Law and Introduction to Payroll
- Understanding GST
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Receive four hours of one-to-one mentoring with a Business Coach>
Why Study With The Career Academy
When you want to build your skills in areas like accounting, business administration, bookkeeping, event and wedding planning, hospitality and more, then trust the education experts at The Career Academy to get you in the know!
Their range of online courses are driven by a team of developers and tutors who are dedicated to ensuring you receive an exceptional learning experience – it’s no wonder Careers Academy is an award-winning educator. Upskill faster with a short course from The Career Academy!
Students of The Career Academy are promised to get the support they need to thrive. Here are what graduates had to say about their Career Academy experience...
“The Career Academy is the best place to do an online course... The tutors are very supportive, I highly recommend The Career Academy as the best online course”
“So easy to study at home! Learn at your own pace and tutors [are] always at hand if you need some help!”
The Career Academy is dedicated to the success of their graduates which is why they offer students access to their Career Centre to help them with creating a winning CV, LinkedIn profile, offer interview tips and more.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Hospitality Business Pathway course from The Career Academy applicants will be able to:
- Manage the provision of kitchen facilities and the handling of foodstuffs to maximise efficiency, hygiene and service
- Learn to plan menus appropriate for a range of situations
- Manage the provision of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Learn management skills for catering in a variety of situations
- Utilize transport services such as airlines, car rental, shipping, bus and rail
- Understand accommodation options including camping, hostels, hotels, resorts and more
- Consolidate available information and resources to plan a trip
- Gain all of the knowledge needed to run a hotel from top to bottom
How Much Will It Cost?
Only $2795, from $25 a week on an interest FREE payment plan
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.