HLT47315 Certificate IV In Health Administration
- Awarded byCollege Australia (RTO 31222)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostPrice may vary
- Duration12 months part-time
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration12 months part-time
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- Career OutcomesHealth Assistant | Health Promotion Officer | Community Health Worker | View all
Build practical leadership skills to accelerate your health career with this online Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315) course from College Australia.
If you’re interested in health and wellbeing and enjoy making decisions and working with people, a career in health administration may be for you. This qualification will equip you with essential skills to succeed in a variety of roles across health systems, operations and team leadership.
You can expect to study topics covering medical terminology, legality and ethics, working with diversity, workplace health and safety, operational planning, leadership and team development, and recruitment. An online study mode offers flexibility, and prior learning may be recognized.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315) course, the subjects you may study include:
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 – Work legally and ethically
- HLTWHS003 – Maintain work health and safety
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement Elective Units
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBWOR404 – Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
- BSBREL402 – Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
Why Study With College Australia
Since 2005, College Australia has been delivering nationally recognised courses in Business, Community Services, Retail, Hospitality, Health and much more. Take on a short course in your field and trust you’ll get the valuable learning experience that will help set you apart.
Whether you’re wanting to fill in a skill gap, get a taster for the industry or hope to continue on to further study, College Australia will help you achieve your educational goals. They’ve teamed up with a number of Australian universities, to ensure your certificate can be used as a pathway to more advanced learning. Enquire about a course with College Australia here to find out more!
College Australia aims to assist their students as much as possible and in every aspect, which is why they’ve set up a number of support services to help with every step of the education process. Student support services include personal support for any personal issues outside of studying; learning support to ensure you’re on track with your studies and disability support for any students who identify themselves with a disability.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315) from College Australia.
This qualification will enable you to seek employment in a range of leadership, management and operational roles across the health, wellness and healthcare industries. With this qualification, you may choose to seek employment as a team leader, operations manager or medical secretary, and may seek work in private organizations or for the public service.
This course will develop your practical skills and personal abilities to ensure you're equipped to succeed in the exciting and challenging world of health management.
- Health Assistant
- Health Promotion Officer
- Community Health Worker
- Team Leader
- Community Information Coordinator
- Program Coordinator
How Much Will It Cost?
College Australia offers upfront payment and payment plans.
The full course fee is $12,495. With the recognition of prior learning, the fee is $1,995.
Under a payment plan, the first payment is $307 (includes $100 administration fee), with a subsequent monthly payment of $208 over 11 months.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.