HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
- Awarded byTred College (RTO 40797)
- QualificationCertificate III
- Study ModeBlended
- Course CostFace-to-face $3,900 Online & Face-to-face (blended) $2,900
- Duration6 Months / 36 Weeks Full Time
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration6 Months / 36 Weeks Full Time
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- Career OutcomesPathology Assistant | Pathology Collector
TRED®’s Certificate III in Pathology Collection (HLT37215) will prepare you for all this and more and provide you with the qualifications to begin an exciting career in this field under general supervision. As a pathology collector, you will interact with large numbers of patients from a diverse range of backgrounds in various medical conditions.
Our highly-regarded course will ensure that you have the technical capabilities and cultural know-how to fulfill that role with efficiency, skill and sensitivity.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate III in Pathology (HLT37215) course, the subjects you may study include:
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTPAT001 Identify and respond to clinical risks in pathology collection
- HLTPAT002 Perform venous blood collections
- HLTPAT004 Collect pathology specimens other than blood
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- CHCCCS027 Visit client residence
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTCAR001 Perform electrocardiography (ECG)
- HLTHPS002 Support health professional in the delivery of care
Why Study With Tred College
Healthcare is one of the most rewarding and important industries around, so when it comes to getting qualified to join the field, you need to ensure you’re getting the right and relevant training. Turn to TrEd College and trust them to equip you with the critical skills that’ll help make a real difference in your community.
With industry accredited short courses in Dental Assisting, Early Childhood Education and Care, Individual Support, Pathology and more, you can trust you’ll be getting the perfect kick-start to your career. Their specially tailored courses have been carefully planed to ensure you graduate with up-to-date and industry-relevant knowledge to help pave the perfect pathway for further education.
TrEd College is committed to providing their students with the right tools to thrive. Whether it’s practical or emotional support you’re after, students of TrEd will be able to access a range of resources to assist with every step of the way.
TrEd College is closely connected with some of Australia’s most trusted healthcare service providers which means students will be able to access these organisations’ academic support teams, as well as their in-course vocation placement and practical experience services.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Certificate III in Pathology (HLT37215) course from Tred's College, you will be able to combine communication, customer service and technical skills, and use discretion and judgment to adapt and transfer their skills to different situations.
- Pathology Assistant
- Pathology Collector
How Much Will It Cost?
Face-to-face $3,900 (Domestic students)
Online & Face-to-face (blended) $2,900 (Domestic students)
Study Loans provides a new way of paying for education with a transparent fee structure under a pay-as-you-go type model.
Approved students will be loaned from $2,001 to $15,000, to cover all or part of their course tuition from an approved provider. The loan will be progressively drawn to pay tuition fees and paid to the training provider directly on behalf of the student. The loan will be paid back via direct debit over 6-48 months, at competitive interest rates, with no penalties for early repayment.
Eligibility criteria apply,to find out more. Study Loans Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 618 345 314) Australian Credit Licence 498589
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this Certificate III in Pathology (HLT37215) course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Successful completion of a Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Read and write to approximately Year 12 level or Cert III in English
- Minimum of 17 years of age
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: