FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit ManagementGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMentor Education (RTO 21683)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$520 (online)
- DurationMax 6 months
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- DurationMax 6 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesPayroll Manager | Credit Officer | Bank Officer | View all
Get your skills recognised with a Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) from Mentor Education! Any candidate looking to enter the credit management industry, or move into a position offering credit advice to clients, needs to hold a Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) as a minimum entry requirement.
If you’re looking to offer consumer credit advice, this qualification will help you meet the initial requirements of Section 47(1)(f) of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (National Credit Act), which ensures credit representatives need to have the competent to provide credit activities authorised by a credit licence. You will cover, in five modules, credit management from the Australian financial system to the lending process.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this credit management course, the subjects you will study include: Core units
- FNSCRD401 – Assess credit applications
- FNSCRD402 – Establish and maintain appropriate security
- FNSCRD403 – Manage and recover bad and doubtful debts
- FNSCRD404 – Utilise the legal process to recover outstanding debt
- FNSCRD405 – Manage overdue customer accounts
- FNSCUS402 – Resolve disputes
- FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSORG401 – Conduct individual work within a compliance framework
- FNSRSK401 – Implement risk management strategies
- FNSCRD503 – Promote understanding of the role and effective use of consumer credit
- BSBCMM301 – Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS40 – Implement customer service standards
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why Study With Mentor Education
Want to get into the field of finance? Perhaps you have years of experience and want to excel in a certain area? Whatever your goals, Mentor Education can help get you there! As one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers, Mentor knows what it takes to excel in the financial services and business industry.
With a key focus on delivering professional development courses at the highest quality, you can trust that you’ll get a valuable and enjoyable learning experience. Upskill and boost your qualifications with one of the industry’s finest when you study with Mentor Education.
When you become a student of Mentor Education you’ll have access to an experienced financial advisor who’ll offer you feedback and assistance throughout your time studying.
You’ll also receive the right tools to help build your career thanks to Mentor Education’s 12-month professional development subscription to their Career Pathway Program.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate IV in Credit Management from Mentor Education.
Employers are constantly on the lookout for candidates who are competent in credit management and understand the challenges associated with being a credit representative. With this qualification under your belt, you will be able to proactively assess client loan applications, assist clients through the lending process and provide tools that protect clients and ensure the clients’ suitability. You will have the minimum entry requirement to comply with ASIC’s consumer credit education requirements and join the credit management industry; the building blocks for a successful career in credit management.
- Payroll Manager
- Credit Officer
- Bank Officer
- Accounts Clerk
- Credit Manager
How Much Will It Cost?
Upfront payment is required in full at the time of enrolment. Credit cards accepted.
What You'll Need To Get In
Anyone can apply.