FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
- Awarded byThe National Finance Institute (RTO 31203)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1445 for online learning
- DurationSelf-paced; 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; 12 months
- Start DateAny time – start now!
- Career OutcomesFirst Line Supervisor | Generalist Financial Services Employee | Retail Financial Services Officer | View all
Do you have a head for numbers? This online Certificate IV in Financial Services (FNS41815) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) is a great way to start your career in the financial services sector with generalist skills that suit a range of entry-level roles.
Focus on your interests and choose electives that play to your strengths. In addition to core studies covering principles of professional practice in the financial services sector, you can select units from a huge breadth of available electives. The wide range of units to choose from allows you to strategically build up your business capabilities alongside your financial knowledge with your own career goals in mind.
Start studying now! You can access course material online as soon as you enrol and with no set class times you can manage your own timetable. Fit your education around your work and home commitments to get the most out of your studies without sacrificing your personal life.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- FNSASIC301 - Establish client relationship and analyse needs
- FNSASIC302 - Develop, present and negotiate client solutions
- FNSACC402 - Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC403 - Make decisions in a legal context
- FNSACC405 - Maintain inventory records
- FNSBKG405 - Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSCUS402 - Resolve disputes
- FNSSAM402 - Implement a sales plan
- FNSCRD405 - Manage overdue customer accounts
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBCOM401 - Organise and monitor the operation of compliance management system
- BSBCOM402 - Implement processes for the management of a breach in compliance requirements
- BSBCCO405 - Survey stakeholders to gather and record information
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information systems
- BSBITS401 - Maintain business technology
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- BSBPMG411 - Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 - Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG415 - Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBREL402 - Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRES401 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBRKG404 - Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBSMB407 - Manage a small team
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- TAEDEL402 - Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDEL404 - Mentor in the workplace
Why Study With The National Finance Institute
Are you on the hunt for a recognised training provider specialising in finance? Take a look at The National Finance Institute (NFI)! NFI is all about delivering nationally accredited courses that drive success and get you results in the workforce.
Enjoy their flexible course delivery options, allowing you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Get recognised in the finance industry when you arm yourself with an NFI qualification.
Study with NFI and have access to a support team and trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Financial Services (FNS41815) from The National Finance Institute.
This course gives you general financial services skills that can translate to a wide variety of employment opportunities, ensuring you have flexibility in your career.
- First Line Supervisor
- Generalist Financial Services Employee
- Retail Financial Services Officer
- Retail Financial Services Administration Staff
How Much Will It Cost?
The National Finance Institute payment options for this course are as follows:
- By Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - $595 pp (RPL means the applicant holds proof of prior skills - separate form)
- Online e-learning mode - $1445 pp
- Distance education mode - $1445 + $300 for printed material = $1745 as a full package
- Payment plan - A pay by the monthly installment option (4 months maximum) is available, plus a $90 admin fee
- Single unit study - Study unit by unit for $139 per online unit.
These costs are fully inclusive of course support, assessment, any resubmissions that may be necessary and certificate delivery.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prior entry requirements or prior qualifications required to undertake this course as a whole or individual units.