FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Awarded byThe National Finance Institute (RTO 31203)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$695 for online learning
- DurationSelf-paced; 6 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; 6 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- LocationOnline, NSW, VIC, QLD
- Career OutcomesMortgage Broker
If you’ve been considering making a change of career, this comprehensive Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking (FNS40815) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) is your ticket to a new path in the financial services sector.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to confidently take on a role as a mortgage broker or advisor. This course covers all the essentials, familiarising you with the legislation and regulatory framework, lending institutions and loan types, calculating fees, the loan process and understanding financial statements.
Learn how to match your clients to the financial products and services that meet their needs! This course is recognized by the FBAA and MFAA as suitable for the professional development of mortgage originators, allowing you to progress further in your career and formalize your skillset.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- FNSFMK505 - Comply with financial services legislation and industry codes of practice
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSINC402 - Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services used by an organization/sector
- FNSCRD301 - Process applications for credit
- FNSFMB401 - Prepare loan application on behalf of finance or mortgage broking clients
- FNSFMB402 - Identify client needs for broking services
- FNSFMB403 - Present broking options to the client
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNSSAM403 - Prospect for new clients
- FNSCUS501 - Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third party referrers
Why Study With The National Finance Institute
Are you on the hunt for a recognised training provider specialising in finance? Take a look at The National Finance Institute (NFI)! NFI is all about delivering nationally accredited courses that drive success and get you results in the workforce.
Enjoy their flexible course delivery options, allowing you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Get recognised in the finance industry when you arm yourself with an NFI qualification.
Study with NFI and have access to a support team and trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking (FNS40815) from The National Finance Institute.
You will be qualified to work in a variety of financial services contexts. Opportunities for employment include roles at banks, credit unions, building society and mortgage firms.
- Mortgage Broker
How Much Will It Cost?
The National Finance Institute offers this course in four different modes of study:
- Workshop mode - $1,295
- Distance education mode - $895 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- Online e-learning mode - $695
- RPL (for applicants with prior experience only) - $695
A pay by the monthly installment option (4 months maximum) is available, plus a $90 admin fee
These fees are fully inclusive of course material, assessment and Certificate delivery. There is no GST component. Discounts may be available for group bookings.
What You'll Need To Get In
No prior qualifications or skills are required to commence this course, however, trainees must have high-school level English language and numerical understanding along with basic computer literacy.