FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management
- Awarded byThe National Finance Institute (RTO 31203)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1445 for online learning
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateAny time – start now!
- Career OutcomesCredit Officer | Credit Manager | Collection Officer | View all
Build skills that take you further in the financial services sector! This online Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) is a great introduction to the responsibilities of a credit manager and gets you ready to start moving up the career ladder.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to step into an entry-level credit role. This course covers how to assess credit applications, secure a loan, manage debts, use the legal system to recover debt, resolve disputes and work within the compliance framework. You can also choose electives that focus on your skills such as customer relations, preparing financial reports or processing business tax requirements.
This qualification is an entry-level qualification designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to fill a variety of credit-related roles across a range of industry sectors. Successful completion of this qualification also meets the minimum education standard for non-mortgage responsible managers and credit representatives as outlined ASIC RG206.
NFI offers this course for online study, letting you fit your coursework around your schedule so you can study when it suits you. Your learning is self-paced, allowing you to work through each unit in your own time and ensure you’re getting the most out of your qualification.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- FNSCRD401 - Assess credit applications
- FNSCRD402 - Establish and maintain appropriate securitisation
- FNSCRD403 - Manage and recover bad and doubtful debts
- FNSCRD404 - Utilise the legal process to recover outstanding debt
- FNSCRD405 - Manage overdue customer accounts
- FNSCUS402 - Resolve disputes
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSORG401 - Conduct individual work within a compliance framework
- FNSRSK401 - Implement risk management strategies
- BSBCUE203 - Conduct customer engagement
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBSMB407 - Manage a small team
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNSACC401 - Process business tax requirements
Why Study With The National Finance Institute
Are you on the hunt for a recognised training provider specialising in finance? Take a look at The National Finance Institute (NFI)! NFI is all about delivering nationally accredited courses that drive success and get you results in the workforce.
Enjoy their flexible course delivery options, allowing you to study online at your own pace and convenience. Get recognised in the finance industry when you arm yourself with an NFI qualification.
Study with NFI and have access to a support team and trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) from The National Finance Institute.
This course equips you with the skills and knowledge for entry-level roles in the finance or credit industry in an administrative or possible sales capacity, or use your qualification as a pathway toward a Diploma of Finacial Services (Banking).
- Credit Officer
- Credit Manager
- Collection Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Leasing Officer
How Much Will It Cost?
NFI payment options for this course are as follows:
- Online e-Learning - $1,445 full course
- Distance Learning - $1,745 + $30 per unit + postage, or as a package for $1845 (Distance Learning is full online access + printed copies of the units)
- One unit at a time - $139 per online unit or $179 with a hard copy provided
- Installments - a Pay-by-the-month option is available on the full course fee above + a $90 administration fee. Four months is the maximum term for this instalment option
- RPL - $695 - Recognition of Prior Learning requires experience of 2+ years in a debt recovery/credit-related role required
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no pre-requisites for this course, anyone can apply!