FNS41815 Certificate IV Financial ServicesGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byMCI Institute (RTO 91088)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$3,800 or pay upfront and save 10%
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationSelf-paced; up to 12 months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates
- Career OutcomesBookkeeper | Credit Officer | Credit Manager | View all
Do you have a head for numbers? Harness your natural abilities and build up your industry knowledge to begin a new career in the finance sector with this online Certificate IV Financial Services (FNS41815) from MCI Institute.
The course teaches you everything you need to know to begin your career in financial services. You’ll learn how to match financial products and services to the needs of your clients to help them achieve their capital and investment goals; the tools used by credit underwrite; the skills to educate your clients and meets their needs; how to build a customer relationship program and more.
With flexible online study, you can set your own timetable to fit around your work and personal commitments. You can move through units at your own pace to ensure you consolidate information and get the most out of the course.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSACC412 - Prepare operational budgets
- FNSCUS402 - Resolve disputes
- FNSRSK401 - Implement risk management strategies
- FNSFMK402 - Develop and maintain knowledge of financial markets products
- FNSFMK402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBPMG411 - Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 - Apply project cost management techniques
- FNSASIC301 - Establish client relationship and analyse needs
- FNSASIC302 - Develop, present and negotiate client solutions
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
Why Study With MCI Institute
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, HR and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate IV Financial Services (FNS41815) from MCI Institute.
You'll be qualified to pursue a range of roles in the financial services sector with the skills and fundamental knowledge you gained from the course.
- Credit Officer
- Credit Manager
- Financial Sector Team Leader
- Assistant Financial Broker
- Banking Sales Consultant
How Much Will It Cost?
The full fee for this course is $3,800.
Students may pay their fees upfront and save 10% ($3,420 after discount) or choose from one of the below payment plans:
12-month payment plan:
- 52 weekly payments of $73.08 each OR
- 26 fortnightly payments of $146.15 each OR
- 12 monthly payments of $316.67 each
MCI Insitute is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled funding provider. Enquire now to see if you're eligible.
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!