TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Awarded byRose Training Australia (RTO 31939)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostOnline $1,885. On Campus $2,885
- Duration12 Months
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration12 Months
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationQLD | SA | NSW | VIC | WA
- Career OutcomesVocational Education and Training (VET) Teacher | Enterprise Trainer | Training Advisor | View all
Rose Training Australia is now offering the new Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) qualification through Healthy Business Training Academy RTO 30831.
This latest updated program is designed to give candidates suitable preparation to deliver training and assess competency in a workplace context. At Rose Training Australia, we offer hands-on, interactive training where participants learn how to build, present, and evaluate training sessions that meet the requirements set out by the Australian Quality Training Framework.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40116) course, the subjects you may study include:
- TAEASS401 – Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 – Assess competence
- TAEASS403 – Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 – Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 – Plan, organize and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 – Plan, organize and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 – Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 – Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy, and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
Why Study With Rose Training Australia
Find out how Rose Training Australia can help shape your future when you sign up to one of their nationally recognised short courses in training and assessment, WHS and more. Receive an Australian accredited qualification as well as the confidence to positively contribute to any organisation you go on to join. Enquire today to find out more about how their courses can help shape your future.
With a mission statement of “Helping you shape your future”, it’s no surprise that Rose Training Australia have enlisted a dedicated team of trainers and staff who have a genuine interest and passion in helping you achieve your educational and career goals. Rose Training is all about ensuring their students get a positive and supportive learning experience, every step of the way.
Where Will It Lead Me?
This Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) reflects the roles of training package developers and course designers who are responsible for training and analyzing training needs and designing training solutions and products to meet workplace capability requirements and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs. They may have a role in providing guidance and advice to students, promoting innovative practices (e.g. e-learning) and in researching and incorporating best practice in training and assessment into training programs and products.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Teacher
- Enterprise Trainer
- Training Advisor
- RTO Trainer
How Much Will It Cost?
- Studying face-to-face is the most comprehensive learning method, proven to optimize your learning outcomes, recommended for individual learners at a cost of $2,885
- Study whenever and wherever you like, you have up to 12 months to complete your course at a cost of $1,885
What You'll Need To Get In
Whether working with or developing training packages, this Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) course is considered the industry ‘must have’. There are no prerequisites associated with this qualification and it is suitable for people who are relatively new to training as well as those with extensive experience.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: