BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Digital Marketing)Get a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byOpen Colleges (RTO 90796)
- QualificationCertificate IV
- Study ModeOnline
- Course CostUpfront Payment: $3,032 OR Payment Plan: 46 Weekly Instalments of $80.22 (plus $100 deposit)
- DurationMax 18 months
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- DurationMax 18 months
- Start DateAnytime – start today!
- Career OutcomesMarketing Coordinator | Communications Coordinator | Market Researcher | View all
Studying the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Digital Marketing) (BSB42415) course online with Open Colleges will educate you in the essentials of the marketing industry, including legal considerations, consumer behaviour, market trends and networking. You will develop your research and presentation skills to a professional level and will gain an eye for identifying gaps and opportunities in the market.
This course also includes a free 12-month student membership to the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI), the industry peak body for marketing professionals in Australia. Your AMI membership will begin once you successfully complete an assessment within the first month of the course.
Why choose Open Colleges? Find out here.
This course meets the Nationally Recognised Training standards. It is listed on the Australian government’s National Register for Vocational Education and Training (VET). Studying this course leads to a qualification that’s recognised throughout Australia, and lets employers know that you have the right skills for the job.
What You'll Learn
In this marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBMKG418 – Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG417 – Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMGT407 – Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBMKG408 – Conduct market research
- BSBMKG401 – Profile the market
- BSBMKG419 – Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG411 – Analyse direct marketing databases
- BSBADV408 – Review advertising media options
- BSBMKG420 – Create digital media user experiences
- BSBRES401 – Analyse and present research information
Why Study With Open Colleges
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised, accredited Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Digital Marketing) (BSB42415) from Open Colleges.
Once you have finished this online marketing certificate course you will have the marketing education and training to plan and execute effective marketing campaigns from start to finish. You may become a professional player in a competitive yet rewarding field. This program will give you the understanding to start or further your sales and marketing career.
- Marketing Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Direct Marketing Officer
- Market Research Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
How Much Will It Cost?
Open Colleges offers two flexible payment models to help make studying more affordable:
Payment Option 1: Pay in weekly instalments
- $80.22 per week (46 weekly repayments)
- $100 deposit
Payment Option 2: Pay in full when you enrol and save up to 20% on your course fees
- $3,032 upfront payment
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible for this course you must:
- Have completed Year 10, or equivalent; OR
- Hold a nationally recognised qualification at certificate II or above; OR
- Have at least two years' relevant vocational experience