Digital Marketing Masterclass (Online)Get a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byArktic Fox
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$1,535
- Duration4 half-day sessions
- Payment OptionUpfront payment
- Duration4 half-day sessions
- Start DateNext class starts 10th February 2021
- Career OutcomesMarketing Manager | Digital Marketing Manager | Digital Marketing and Communications Officer | View all
In the age of the customer, digital has never been so important as a vital part of the marketing mix. But for many managers and leaders, the path to effectively leveraging digital is still unclear.
There are many digital marketing strategy courses out there but most focus on channel strategies and tactical execution.
Our program is designed to help marketing managers, leaders and teams understand the key aspects of digital marketing, how they fit into a wider marketing strategy and how to effectively enable success across marketing tech, data and ways of working. This course will provide participants with the confidence as individuals and as a team to ask the right questions and guide the digital journey.
Highly interactive and practical, the program also provides a forum for you to soundboard thoughts and ideas and wrestle with what digital means for your marketing strategy.
This course is currently available online at set times.
What You'll Learn
In this digital marketing courses, course the subjects you may study include:
- Digital - changing the nature of marketing. Understanding key digital trends, changing consumer behaviours and consumption habits. The benefits of digital.
- Digital Strategy Development. The marketing mix in a digital age. Defining digital objectives & strategy in line with corporate and marketing strategy. Development of online target audience and value proposition/s.
- Customer journey mapping & the role of digital channels. Understanding and mapping the customer journey. Introduction to the RACE model to plan an integrated marketing approach.
- Digital channel & experience management. Leveraging digital channels as part of an integrated approach. A closer look at search, programmatic, social, email and the role of content.
- Ways of working. Evolving ways of working to take advantage of the digital opportunity. A look at agile ways of working in a marketing context.
- Data and analytics. Leveraging data and analytics to power digital ambitions. A look at a world without third party cookies. Changing privacy regulation and the implications for marketers.
- Martech. Navigating the MarTech landscape – tools and technologies available. Selecting the right MarTech to underpin your digital strategy.
- Measurement. Defining a measurement framework to measure short and long term success. Leverage learnings to improve performance.
- Building a case for change. Selling the vision to garner stakeholder buy-in. Sizing the investment and staying the course.
Why Study With Arktic Fox
Arktic Fox was founded by Teresa Sperti, a commercial and digital leader, who has held senior positions with World Vision, Officeworks, Coles and realestateVIEW.com.au, leading transformation and growth initiatives.
Throughout her time leading transformation and growth efforts, she realised that whilst many organisations desire to evolve, they struggle to make the leap. Being at the coal face and working through challenges across various industries, she saw an opportunity to create an advisory service and training company to partner with organisations to embed new capabilities, drive sustainable growth and achieve business outcomes.
Our programs are;
- Facilitated by industry experts who have first-hand experience tackling the challenges and leading change within organisations
- Designed for mid- senior level professionals - enabling you to learn with like-minded individuals and stress test thoughts and ideas with others
- Interactive and practical - during the session you will build frameworks that will allow you to apply learnings within your organisation
- Created for time poor professionals to upskill quickly
- Designed to go beyond the theory - providing real world examples of how to apply learnings within organisations
Where Will It Lead Me?
As well as developing valuable skills for individuals, the digital marketing course aims to generate immediate benefits for organisations with employees who feel empowered to make the right decisions in the digital space.
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Digital Officer,
- Head of Marketing
How Much Will It Cost?
The full cost of this course is $1,535
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.