Digital Marketing Part-Time
- Awarded byGeneral Assembly
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOnline
- Course Cost$4,000
- Duration10 Week Part-Time OR 1 Week Intensive
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration10 Week Part-Time OR 1 Week Intensive
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | VIC
- Career OutcomesMarketing Manager | Marketing Coordinator | Digital Marketing Manager | View all
Build confidence and capability to apply modern marketing strategies on the job. Drive growth with multichannel campaigns powered by data and customer insight.
A 10-week, part-time or 1-week, full-time course to learn how to develop strong, customer-centric digital marketing strategies; execute them across key digital channels (social, search, email, web, advertising).; and evaluate and optimize them using Google Analytics, A/B testing, etc.
What You'll Learn
Designed With a Focus on Real-World Relevance
Concentrate on the most important tools for executing digital marketing strategies on the job. GA’s digital marketing advisory board curates the best practices and innovative teaching approaches of our entire expert network to meet evolving employer demands. Its work ensures that students graduate ready to tackle the challenges they’ll face in the field.
Build Campaigns That Fuel Business and Amplify Brands
This digital marketing course is designed for students with a range of professional experiences — including beginners. Its curriculum takes a deep dive into the essential channels and tactics behind effective campaigns. Get hands-on experience with social media, search strategy, conversion optimisation, Google Analytics, and more.
- Marketing Funnel, Objectives and KPIs
- Personas and Audience Segmentation
- Facebook Advertising
- Keyword research
- Paid Search on Google Adwords
- SEO and Content Marketing
- Conversion Funnels and Optimization
- Landing Pages and UX
- Google Analytics
- A/B Testing
- ROI and Measurement
- Customer Insights and Value Props
- Multichannel Content Strategy
- Digital Advertising & Customer Data
- Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO revisited (deep dives)
- Email and CRM
Why Study With General Assembly
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. When you learn web development, data, design, business, and more with GA, you get:
- Award-winning curriculum and expert instructors, on campus and online.
- A global, professional community of 40,000-plus full- and part-time alumni.
- Career results from leading-edge courses, with mentorship each step of the way.
Founded in New York City, General Assembly is creating a global community of individuals empowered to pursue work they love, by offering short-from upskilling programs through to 12 week immersive programs designed to help you land a role in the tech industry.
Courses can be taken on campus at locations in Sydney and Melbourne or virtually via a Live Online Remote Format.
Be part of a supportive community during every step of your learning journey and beyond!
At GA, you will have a dedicated student success producer, to guide you through the course and ensure you are supported throughout your journey. You will also have the opportunity to attend regular social events, to mingle with other students and alumni.
Where Will It Lead Me?
This course equips you with the skills you need to be a productive and effective marketer in the 21st century. You'll learn current tools and best practices you can use to promote a brand, drive sales leads, and increase customer engagement. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use a full arsenal of digital marketing platforms - Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
- Design and execute comprehensive marketing plans for any product through any digital channel - social, search, email, paid advertising, etc.
- Analyze the success of digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Assistant
- Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Advertising Coordinator
How Much Will It Cost?
The fee for this course is $4,000.
General Assembly offers affordable payment options to help you start your studies sooner:
- Make repayments through Study Loans
- Or, pay your course fees upfront via credit card.
- Make repayments through zipMoney
What You'll Need To Get In
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: