- digital marketing short courses
- digital marketing courses online
- data analysis short courses
- digital marketing part time courses
- data analytics courses online
- data science courses online
- marketing analytics courses
- digital marketing courses sydney
- digital marketing courses melbourne
- best digital marketing courses online
Want to learn more about a career in Digital Marketing? Here’s the deal:
A career in digital marketing can be fast-paced, creative and very varied. You may find yourself helping with social media campaigns and strategies, working on search engine optimisation, creating content or courses, blogging, or even on developing a complete online marketing strategy that encompasses all of these aspects of online marketing and more.
You’ll need to be willing to develop a strong knowledge of the internet, social media, software and apps, you might spend time trend spotting and researching, and you will be very likely to be assessing and analysing figures.
Required skills are to be a good communicator, with excellent written and oral skills, able to think abstractly, creatively and strategically and also be very organised and flexible in your approach. The online world moves fast, in this career flexibility will be key as well as a willingness to adapt and learn as new technology, software and trends arise.
Are you dialling in on Digital Marketing? You’ll be even more hooked when you read this;
- You can work in most parts of Australia as a Digital Marketer, and even internationally.
- It’s an ever-expanding and booming industry; there will be opportunities for work everywhere.
- Opportunities for part-time work are common.
- Average earnings for full-time workers are around $44,000 to $70,000 per annum.
Types of Courses
A bachelor degree or higher is usually required in this role.
Short courses related to marketing in general and digital marketing are a perfect way to find out what to expect. You can also enjoy related topics to help you build on your knowledge.
Short Courses can last around 3 to 7 weeks and can focus in on a variety of niche topics.
Certificate II/III Courses:
A Certificate II and III courses in related topics, marketing or digital marketing will start to build on your knowledge in preparation for higher education.
A Bachelor degree in either Marketing or Digital Marketing is an entry level requirement for a career in Digital Marketing. It is an extensive course lasting around one year covering everything that you will need to get started.
There are a variety of possibilities in Digital Marketing, such as;
- Marketing Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Direct Marketing Officer
- Market Research Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
- Digital Marketer
- Content Marketing Manager
- Social Media Officer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Assistant
- Advertising Coordinator
- e-Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Database Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Database Manager
- Big Data Visualiser
- Database Designer
- Assistant Database Developer
- Assistant Database Specialist
- Database Developer
- Product Manager
- view all