Analyse and Present Research InformationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$1,495
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Research data can provide crucial insights, yet how should the information be used and presented for optimal impact? The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Analyze and Present Research Information course, the subjects you may study include:
- Information needs
- Information sources
- Primary data
- Formatting and analyzing data
- Using graphics
- Access and dissemination of information
- Information quality
- Data collection methods
- Using technology to organize information
- Research process
- Defining research objectives
- Research types
- Types of research data
- Data analysis – qualitative data
- Data analysis – quantitative data
- Drawing relevant conclusions
- Structure and format of written reports
- Presenting information
- Distributing research findings and determining sufficiency of research
- Maintaining information
- Organisational requirements relating to information management
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Analyze and Present Research Information course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Gather and organize information in a format that’s suitable for analysis, interpretation and dissemination.
- Clearly define objectives and use reliable methods of data analysis to ensure that assumptions and conclusions are supported by evidence.
- Maintain, validate and reconcile information systems to ensure data integrity before collating and analyzing the information to identify facts, interrelationships and trends.
- Present recommendations and issues in an appropriate format while ensuring the inclusion of predictions, assumptions and constraints where relevant.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If your role involves the research, analysis and presentation of data, this Analyze and Present Research Information course will give you the skills to efficiently explore and analyze data for driving better business decisions.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: