The campus also includes a $6 million GTEC (Geelong Technical Education Centre) facility with purpose-built workshops, classroom spaces, common recreation areas, kitchen facilities and a gym. There are plans to construct a $30 million Centre for Biotech, Sustainability and Living Well at the campus, and to bring biotech, animal studies and beauty therapy training to East Geelong.
- Automotive servicing centre that is open to the public
- World-class construction and safety centre
- Engineering and metal workshops
- Two start-of-the-art CNC mills and lathes
- 12 simulators for precision and safety training
- Refurbished library with study rooms, computers and smartboards
- A 50-room residence for students to live on-campus in Geelong