Think On Your FeetGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$2,000
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
About 90% of business communication requires a response in the moment. With this Think On Your Feet course, you’ll learn strategies for different situations, how to focus your topic and present ideas in a clear, concise and memorable way. You’ll be more persuasive, more articulate, more productive and more confident.
If you want to communicate more effectively with limited time or if you’re a less practiced speaker and you want to gain more confidence, this course is ideal for you at any stage of your career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Think On Your Feet course, the subjects you may study include:
- Getting to the Point and Being Remembered
- Presenting Your Ideas
- Using Handy Fall-back Techniques
- When You’re Caught Off Guard
- Handling Questions Quickly, Clearly and Persuasively
- Using ‘Visual’ Pegs as Your Structure
- Avoiding Common Communication Traps
- Dividing Information Into Facets, Aspects or Perspectives
- Bridging from Question to Answer
- How to Broaden or Focus your Listener’s Perspective
- Moving Two Opposing Viewpoints to a Middle Ground
- Selling the Benefits of Your Ideas, Products, Services
- Fleshing Out Your Ideas
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Think On Your Feet course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Incorporate left and right brain thinking, enabling you to be more articulate and creative within a logical framework.
- Communicate with clarity, brevity and impact by structuring ideas simply and persuasively while fleshing-out ideas with memorable examples.
- Target listeners’ core concerns and answer questions quickly and coherently while handling objections positively.
- Deal with hostile situations and emotional issues while fielding difficult questions with confidence and logic.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you want to communicate more effectively with limited time or if you’re a less practiced speaker and you want to gain more confidence, this Think on Your Feet course is ideal for you at any stage of your career.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: