Public Sector Service Delivery and CommunicationGet a Free Course Guide
- Awarded byAustralian Institute of Management Education and Training (RTO 0049)
- QualificationShort Course
- Study ModeOn Campus
- Course Cost$1,495
- Duration2 Days
- Payment OptionPayment planUpfront payment
- Duration2 Days
- Start DateEnquire now for upcoming start dates.
- LocationNSW | QLD | SA | VIC | ACT
Explore communication techniques that will benefit the organisation in working relationships, both internally and externally. Plus, learn practical techniques for giving directions, managing meetings and designing professional presentations. This Public Sector Service Delivery and Communication course includes comprehensive course notes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and internet access.
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
What You'll Learn
In this Public Sector Service Delivery and Communication course, the subjects you may study include:
- Regulatory and Legal Framework
- Service Standards
- Public Sector Reform Agenda
- Link between the Policy Makers, the Public Sector and the Public
- Turning Public Sector Policy Directives into Reality
- Connected Government
- What is Community Engagement?
- Engaging with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities
- Planning your Engagement
- Community Engagement Guidelines
- The Customer Service Value Chain
- Public Sector Client Segmentation
- Client Expectations and Needs
- Service Capability
- Committing to Service Standards
- Aligning Service Delivery with Customer Journey
- Service Review – Measuring and Managing Satisfaction
- Drivers of Client Satisfaction
- Client Service Provision in a Diverse Culture
- Communicating Effectively with Culturally Diverse Persons
- Making Differences Matter
- Access and Equity in Online Information and Services
- Clear, crisp, meaningful and expressive communication
- Content communication
- Effective phone communication
- Communicating effectively person-to-person
- Online communication
- Making effective presentations
- Using positive language
- Impact and influence
- Assertive communication
- Communicate across teams and agencies
- Collaborative Service Delivery Models
- Community Engagement to Deliver More Preventative Service
- Improving Processes to Benefit Public Service Users
- Easy Access to Services
- More Personalised Services
- Using Omni-Channels to Deliver Faster, Cheaper, Better Services
- Why Digital Transformation Demands Easy English
- Empower and Engage Workforce to Build Capacity to Deliver Results
Why Study With Australian Institute of Management Education and Training
AIM provides students with practical qualifications that certify their skills and advances their careers. Each qualification is delivered through a blend of practical exercises and evaluative tools, and with no exams to study for; students can focus on completing assessments that have real world application. With the choice to study online or on campus, studying with AIM means you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future career.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); level 21, 580 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, an approved FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP provider. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071. AIMET uses the brand name AIM with permission from the Australian Institute of Management (ABN 56 004 525 017).
AIM (RTO 0049) prides itself on delivering holistic, comprehensive qualifications, that helps you fast-track your career whilst gaining official certification of your skills. Whether you prefer online learning or face-to-face classes, AIM offers both options.
The online virtual campus, MyAIM allows students to work through the online modules at their own pace, connect with other students and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Public Sector Service Delivery and Communication course from Australian Institute of Management Education and Training you'll be able to:
- Identify your clients’ specific needs to enable services to be effectively provided while seeking client feedback in order to respond to changing needs.
- Undertake client service delivery in a manner that upholds and enhances the reputation of your organization while also identifying problems in addressing client needs.
- Use complex workplace communication for analyzing and responding to opinions, presenting a convincing argument and developing a range of communication
- Promote diversity within your organization by providing input to strategies, policies and plans that attract, develop and promote a diverse workforce.
How Much Will It Cost?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order - If you need to raise an internal purchase order please advise. Your space on the course is not secured until you have provided us with an official Purchase Order with all relevant details completed.
- Zip Money - If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest-free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
What You'll Need To Get In
If you’re currently working in or alongside the public sector and would like to improve your communication skills, this Public Sector Service Delivery and Communication course is ideal for you.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: