New Horizons’ Presentation Mastery training program helps average presenters to perfect their craft. Participants learn how to assess the audience and organize a persuasive presentation, using reasoning and emotional appeals to influence.
We work on the relationship between voice and body positioning to help create a greater stage presence. Finally, we examine the adjustments that need to be made when working with new forms of technology, such as, audio-visual conferencing and working with video.
The program also contrasts a pre-recorded video of participants with one taken at the end of the course to show their growth and to help with skill development after the program.
What You'll Learn
In this Presentation Mastery course, the subjects you may study includes:
- Session 1: Course overview
- Session 2: Where are you at?
- Session 3: Persuasion
- Session 4: Organising a persuasive presentation
- Session 5: Understanding your audience
- Session 6: Making your listener hear you
- Session 7: New delivery technology
- Session 8: Delivery practicum
- Personal action plan
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Presentation Mastery course from New Horizon, you will leave the course with a certificate of attendance and an individualized action plan to help support next steps on return to the workplace. More importantly you will have developed skills and knowledge to have:
- Greater presence and command of the stage
- Effective influence and persuasion from the stage
- Awareness of areas of caution in delivery through new media
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $830 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this Presentation Mastery course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- must complete New Horizon's Effective Presentation or similar courses.
- must be comfortable presenting.
- must submit a two-minute presentation (taken by a phone camera is acceptable) prior to the course. This will be critiqued in class and is used as a learning tool to identify areas to improve.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: