Office 365 for Business Professionals
This Office 365 for Business Professionals course is designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to start using Office 365 Applications on a PC, online or on a mobile device. Students will learn to work and communicate using Office Online and Skype for Business. The course also provides a premiere to the popular Office 365 Applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
What You'll Learn
In this Office 365 for Business Professionals course, the subjects you may study include:
· Module 1: Introduction to office 365
· Module 2: Starting with office 365
· Module 3: Starting with outlook
· Module 4: Starting with calendar
· Module 5: Starting with people
· Module 6: Starting with Skype for business
· Module 7: The newsfeed
· Module 8: One drive for business
· Module 9: Starting with office online
· Module 10: Working with sites
· Module 11: Working with outlook
· Module 12: Outlook settings
· Module 13: Outlook for mobile
· Module 14: Office mobile apps
· Module 15: Starting with Office for iPad
Why Study With New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology
With experience in delivering technology training that spans over 35 years, you can trust New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology to boost your skills in a range of areas including information technology, leadership, graphic design and more.
Their short courses are led by an expert team of trainers who have over 10 years of industry and teaching experience, and are all passionate and dedicated to getting you on the right path to success. Ranging from four hours to five days, New Horizons has short courses that’ll fill your knowledge gaps and lift your credentials in no time.
With a commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is all about putting you on the right path to success. Turn to their experienced team and teachers to help equip you with the right skills and knowledge that’ll set you apart from the rest.
Where Will It Lead Me?
Upon successful completion of this Office 365 for Business Professionals course from New Horizons, students will be able to:
- Increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining your workflow.
- Collaborate with others using OneDrive.
- Feel comfortable knowing the differences between Office 365 and full Desktop Versions of 2013.
How Much Will It Cost?
An upfront payment of $470 is required to enroll in this course. Enquire now to find out more!
What You'll Need To Get In
To be eligible to study this Office 365 for Business Professionals course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- students should be comfortable using a Desktop or Laptop computer with Office 2010 or 2013
- having beginner to intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: